Availability: group tour every day (in summertime).
What you will do:
- drive to suburb Peterhof and Pushkin;
- travel around the city by car/van;
- take photos of the highlights of Saint-Petersburg.
The 1st Day
- 10.00 the city tour begins (from the passengers terminal or hotel where the guide and the driver wait for you with the nameplate);
- 10.00-10.30 driving to the city centre;
- 10.30-12.00 city tour with photo stops near Sphinx, Point of Basil island, St Isaac’s Catheral, Naval Cathedral, «Bronze-Horseman» etc;
- 12.00-13.00 explore the smallest island of the city and Saint Peter and Paul’s Cathedral;
- 13.00-13.30 driving to the Art square to walk along Nevsky prospect;
- 13.30-14.30 walking along Nevsky prospect enjoying historical places;
- 14.30-15.00 drive back to the ship/hotel.
The 2nd Day
- 9.00 the tour begins tour (from the passengers terminal where the guide and the driver wait for you with the nameplate);
- 9.00-10.00 drive to Pushkin;
- 10.00-12.00 excursion to the Catherine Palace including Amber Room;
- 12.00-13.00 drive to Peterhof;
- 13.00-15.00 walking in the park of Peterhof so-called «Russian Versailles» enjoying beautiful fountains;
- 15.00-16.00 drive back to the ship.
Price 225 USD per person ( small group tour).
Two-day mini tour includes:
- a/c car;
- personal English-speaking guide;
- entrance fee to Catherine Palace and Peterhof park;
- bottled water;
- visa (so called tour ticket for cruise passenger) and all port fees
We also offer you Pushkin and Peterhof tour. If you don’t find the tour for you we are glad to tailor the program upon your request. Please fill the form on the contact page.