Availability: group tour every day.
What you will do:
- drive to suburb Peterhof and Pushkin;
- travel around the city by car/van;
- take photos of the highlights of Saint-Petersburg.
The 1st Day
- 10.00 the city tour begins (from the passengers’ terminal or hotel where the guide and the driver wait for you with the nameplate);
- 10.00-10.30 driving to the city centre;
- 10.30-12.00 city tour with photo stops near Sphinx, Point of Basil island, St Isaac’s Catheral, Naval Cathedral, «Bronze-Horseman» etc;
- 12.00-13.00 explore the smallest island of the city and Saint Peter and Paul’s Cathedral;
- 13.00-13.30 driving to the Art square to walk along Nevsky prospect;
- 13.30-14.30 walking along Nevsky prospect enjoying historical places;
- 14.30-15.00 drive back to the ship/hotel.
The 2nd Day
- 9.00 the tour begins tour (from the passengers’ terminal where the guide and the driver wait for you with the nameplate);
- 9.00-10.00 drive to Pushkin;
- 10.00-12.00 excursion to the Catherine Palace including Amber Room;
- 12.00-13.00 drive to Peterhof;
- 13.00-15.00 walking in the park of Peterhof so-called «Russian Versalles» enjoying beautiful fountains;
- 15.00-16.00 drive back to the ship.
Price 195$ per person for tour + 30$ all port fees and visa blanket.
Two-day mini tour includes:
- a/c car;
- personal English-speaking guide;
- entrance fee to Catherine Palace and Peterhof park;
- bottled water.
If you don’t find the tour for you we are glad to tailor the program upon your request. Please fill the form.